Deduction for cultural investments
We have solid professional experience in all types of operations in the film, audiovisual and performing arts culture business, which has enabled us to gain in-depth knowledge of how it works and to build up an extensive network of contacts within the sector.
How does it work?
- The producer sells his excess tax and can finish financing his project.
- The tax investor has a secure return, whatever happens. He takes no risk in the project: he enters without risk, only with the tax part.
- Every year you can have tax deductions with new projects, from ETL Nexum we take care of everything.
- The production company recovers a large part of its investment in the project.
- The financier obtains the repayment of the loan made and the financial return of a deduction in his corporate tax liability.
Who is it aimed at?
Large and small audiovisual production companies
Dance, theatre, music festivals, concerts and more.
You get financing with no repayment required
You will keep all rights to the production.
Companies and Individuals carrying out a business activity
You will get a tax deduction of 120% on the contribution made.
You will obtain financing with no need for repayment.
You will reduce your tax burden
Tax advantages in corporate income tax